Concierge-style backpacking tours for the sophisticated traveler.
Explore the backcountry of Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Alaska.
Concierge-style backpacking tours for the sophisticated traveler. Explore the backcountry of Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Alaska.
Beyond the Ordinary: Spice Things up with a Wilderness Experience
Beyond the Ordinary:
Spice Things up with a Wilderness Experience
So far, you’ve traveled to the world’s most exquisite destinations. Sooner or later, you seek to escape the confines of conventional high-end travel and experience uncharted territory… like a backcountry adventure in an iconic national park.
The Explorer’s Dilemma: Adventure vs Comfort
The Explorer’s Dilemma:
Adventure vs Comfort
You’ve encountered a unique challenge. You desire a wilderness adventure without the hassle of planning it or giving up comfort.
Pre-arranged travel options typically don’t mix adventure with luxury, and planning such a trip yourself takes time and effort. The complex logistics, from getting permits to choosing a trail, are a far cry from the comfort and simplicity you prefer.
How will you take the road less traveled and still have a seamless experience?
You Deserve More From Your Next Adventure
Looking over other people’s heads or standing in line for a photo makes your adventure far from unique. It strips away the essence from what could have been a memorable journey.
When you go on a national park vacation with a typical tour company, they take you to overcrowded tourist hotspots.
I’m Jesse, your backcountry concierge & guide
I will personally plan your trip and lead your group into the backcountry so that you get a rich experience most tourists will never get to see.
Your Experience With Me:
1. Hassle-free Travel: Before the trip, you will save time by having everything planned for you. I will eliminate the complexities of securing permits, packing gear, and planning meals.
2. Your Concierge in the Wild: I will support you in the background with camp setup and cooking while you enjoy the adventure of a lifetime with your friends.
3. Off the Beaten Path: I will guide you through the untouched wilderness of the national park of your choice to the hidden gems that most people miss.
Where do you operate?
• You decide whether you’d like to adventure in Yosemite, Yellowstone or Alaska!
What does a backpacking trip entail?
• I will take you far into the backcountry, away from crowds, and into natural places few people ever visit. Each morning, you’ll wake up to coffee and hot breakfast cooked by your guide.
Your group will enjoy bear watching, conquering challenges together, swimming in lakes and under waterfalls, and hanging out at private campsites deep in the wilderness. I lead you along the route, plan all the snacks and meals, set up camp, and cook for you while you enjoy this unique adventure with your friends.
How do I book?
• It’s simple. Click the link below to schedule your call. We will answer any questions you have and match you to the trip that is right for you. Then you will receive a payment link in your email to finalize the booking process.
Do I need to talk to you to book?
• If you’d like a private adventure for your group of friends, you will need to call or email me. If you’d like to join a group trip as an individual, click the logo at the top of the page to join an available adventure.
What is your refund policy?
A 25% deposit is collected at time of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to trip departure.
• If you cancel your trip 91 or more days prior to trip departure, you will receive a full refund, minus the non-refundable deposit.
• If you cancel your trip 61-90 days prior to trip departure, you will receive a 50% refund, excluding the non-refundable deposit.
• If you cancel your trip 0-60 days prior to trip departure, no refund will be given.
Pricing is specific to destination and group size. Generally, you can expect the following price ranges: